- 11/22/2016 – 6.9 mag. earthquake(evacuation alert) hit Fukushima, Japan.
- 10/27/2016 – Prince Mikasa, uncle of Emperor Akihito, left us at the age of 100.
- 10/23/2016 – Mt. Aso, a volcano on Kyushu island, Japan erupted.
- 10/3/2016 – Yoshinori Ohsumi, cell biologist, won Nobel Prize in autophagy of medicine.
- 8/5 – 8/21/2016 – Japan result at Brazil Summer Olympics: Gold:12; Silver:8; Bronze:21
- 7/12/2016 – “Sukiyaki” lyricist – Rokusuke Ei has died at the age of 83.
- 6/9/2016 – Koshuke Morita, a professor scientist, discovered chemical atom 113 – “nihonium”
- 4/15/2016 – Big Earthquake in Magnitude 6.2 hit in Kumamoto, Japan.
- 4/1/2016 – The “Cherry Blossom” Festival in Hirosaki Park is held every year from the end of April to the beginning of May….(Very beautiful!)
- 2/6/2016 – A magnitude-6.4 earthquake hit Tainan, Taiwan (God bless them !)
- 2/5/2016 – Sakurajima volcano Erupts in Japan
- 2/3/2016 – JAPAN unveiled its 1st own stealth fighter plane – X2
- 11/30/2015 – Gegego no Kitaro(ゲゲゲの鬼太郎) Manga Artist – Shigeru Mizuki has passed away.
- 10/6/2015 – Takaaki Kajita has won the Nobel Prize in physics for working and showing that the subatomic(neutrinos) have mass.
- 8/24/2015 – The European Space Center is going to use the Japanese technology of the special electromagnetic waves to search the atmosphere atom of the signs of life in Ganymede (Jupiter’s moon) in 2020
- 7/13/2015 – The president of Nintendo Game System Satoru Iwata passed away at 55
- 6/26/2015 – Japanese Maglev train breaks the record of world speed with 600 km per hour
- 5/29/2015 – Volcano erupts on the southern island of Kuchinoerabujima, Japan.
- 5/3/2015 – The massive magnitude 7.8 earthquake in Nepal has killed over 7,000 and injured over 14,000 people. (God bless them !!!!!!!!)
- 2/28/2015 – Yutaka Katayama, Father of Nissan (Datsun) Z series of Sport Cars passed away at 105 in Japan.
- 12/10/2014 – The physicists, Nakamura, Akasaki, and Amano, who won the Nobel Prize were awarded in physics field for creating energy-efficient blue light-emitting diodes.
- 12/3/2014 – JAXA(Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency) have launched SMOOTHLY of “Hayabusa2” Asteroid Explorer into space from the Tanegashima Space Center, Japan.
- 11/22/2014 – 6.2 magnitude earthquake 16 km from Omachi, Nagano, Japan.
- 11/10/2014 – Hayao Miyazaki (宮崎駿) was honored to receive a “Oscar life time Achievement Award” ! <—- Spirited Away —>
- 10/1/2014 – The Hongkongese protest marks the BIGGEST demonstration in Hong Kong since it was handed back to China by the British in 1997.
- 9/29/2014 – Mt. Ontake, Japan’s second highest volcano, erupts on 9/27 injuring many people and found 31 dead bodies…..
- 9/12/2014 – Tokyo wins bid to host 2020 Olympics (’20 年夏季オリンピック)
- 8/20 /2014 – Deadly Landslides in Hiroshima, Japan
landslides happened in a residential area near a mountain in the Hiroshima city outskirts
- 8/ 15 / 2014 – Japanese sumo legend – Taiho
A ceremony to unveil a statue of the latest Japanese sumo legend Taiho was held in his birthplace – Poronaysk, Sakhalin, Russia. This smart move achieved through a big joint effort of friendship by the Russian and Japanese people.
- 5/29/2014 – Hatsune Miku EXPO 2014 in Indonesia
Anime Expo was held in Jakarta Convention Center, Jakarta, Indonesia in May, 2014.
- 5/26/2014 – Two members of AKB48 were hospitalizedBeing attacked at the band’s booth meet-the-fans events. Rina Kawaei, Anna Iriyama, both broke bones……caused by a man. 😦
Posted in Culture, News and politics, Science
Tagged "Cherry Blossom" Festival in Hirosaki Park, "Hayabusa2" Asteroid Explorer, 6.2 magnitude earthquake 16 km from Omachi, Akasaki, Akb48 had been attacked by a man, Akb48 News, and Amano, Animation Expo, chemical atom 113 - "nihonium", Deadly Landslides in Hiroshima, earthquake in Nepal, erupts, Father of Nissan (Datsun) Z series of Sport Cars passed away at 105 in Japan., Hayao Miyazaki, Hong Kong News, Hongkongese, Hongkongese protest, Indonesia, J. Breaking News, Jakarta Convention Center, Japan, Japan Breaking News, Japan News, Japan's second highest volcano, Japanese Maglev train breaks the record of world speed with 600 km per hour, Japanese Science, Japanese sumo legend - Taiho, Mt. Ontake, Nagano, Nakamura, ozeki kisenosato, Science, stealth fighter plane - X2, sumo, The massive magnitude 7.8 earthquake in Nepal, Tokyo wins bid to host 2020 Olympics ('20 年夏季オリンピック), Volcano erupts on the island of Kuchinoerabujima, who won the Nobel Prize were awarded in physics, 宮崎駿
KōkaShiga甲賀市 – It is a small town where is located in Shiga Prefecture, Japan. Kōka Shiga is a well known for the history of ninja. There are many places one can visit, like, ninja theme park, museum, mansion, shu-ri-ken hall and Shinobi-jinja shrine. It has the Fujibayashi ninja house where is fully equipped with tons of ninja secret passages, traps and weapons. These things allow ninja for escape easily from the enemy and avoid any intruder get in and out of the house. It also has wall climbing course and an obstacle course in which one can try to do it. Of course, it is FUN 🙂 ………………. but, not free.
Beauty is everything girls want to do, like sweetheart shaped ponytail hairstyles. The hairstyle trend has been sweeping across many social media. Many Japanese girls these days have tried out the Kawaii heart-shaped hair style for a day or night out, like, meeting a boyfriend at a fancy restaurant. The style might seem like a lot of work for an adorable look to deal with, but compliments are sure to be a great cute look. Here is the direction…….1. Separate the top half of hair into 2 parts to create the half updo. 2. Braid multi-strand braids with elastics. 3. Roll the braid around the braid 4. Secure with pins and redo the other side of hair 5. Pull together the two ends of the braid with elastics. 6. Remove the elastics after seeing the heart shaped ponytail . 7. Curl your hair. You are done!
Greetings from Fukushima – Maire, German woman, joins the circus and travels to Japan for helping the people of 2011 nuclear disaster survivors. She brings the joy to people who are living in Fukushima shelters. After that, she meets Satomi, Fukushima’s last gensha, who wants to go back to the area of radioactive exclusion area. Marie decides to stay and help her life. One night, they need to confront and see the ghosts of their “respective pasts”………..Scary…………
Gyaru Cafe – The cafe mainly focuses on how girl looks. All the cute ganguro girl staffs are fashionable conscious girls. Without necessary of being too polite, the stylish gyaru cafe treats people as a close friend that make anyone to be comfortable which helps enforce the casual atmosphere. There are many things for girls to do, like eating, talking, shinken- shirahadori game, and sharing makeup experience. The food based on the theme of ganguro, like, Ganguro Takoyaki. It is a actually good place where the girls can do makeup for you. If anyone interested in ganguro makeup, you will be made up in the ganguro style with a fake wig just like a gyaru.
Harmonium淵に立つ—- The story begins in the family of Toshio, Akie (his wife), and Hotaru (his daughter). Toshio works at a machine shop while he wants Yasaka (his prison friend) to help out his work……….. Hotaru likes to practice the harmonium and Yasaka has stayed at Toshio’s home to bond and teach her with music while quite being helpful his work at machine shop……… Even Yasaka was a prison, Yasaka still becomes a big part of Toshio family. However, Yasaka fall in love with Akie while Toshio begins to becomes suspicious about that……..When Toshio is not home, Yasaka tries to rape her at his home but failed to do so, then he tried to beat, rape and sexually assult Hotaru……… leaving her quadriplegic to be a disabled person……… Yasaka ran far away………….
Snow Monster Mt. Zao 蔵王山 – It is a famous skiing place where is located in Yamagata Prefecture, Japan. It is about a half hour driving from downtown of Yamagata. There are a different slopes and courses to offer different level riders where are covering by a large area of ice trees. Falling snow settles down on the ice formations that gives the result of odd and fanciful combinations of giant tree figures. Trees are glazed with ice of “Juhyo樹氷” ….We called them “Snow Monsters”. This place is also popular for those who like to enjoy hot spring in the village. It is a time to improving your skiing and snowboarding techniques here……
Hijabi Lolita Style – The word “hijabi” describes Muslim women who wear the headscarf everyday…………..Lolita is a style of women dressing with the original silhouette consisting of a skirt with a shape of “cupcake”. The new combination of Lolita and Islam style has distinguished anyone within both the Lolita and Islam worlds. With inspiration of Victorian-era dress, this kind of a style of dress has started and gained lots of attention in Japan and worldwide. It is a best choice for the enthusiast girl fan who likes to dress this style of Lolita as a daily uniform…………